There is nothing better than staying home on a rainy day, as much as I love just sitting and doing nothing, watching Netflix and just eating, most the time I actually like to keep myself busy.
If I know I’m going to be staying in the whole day I like to make a list of everything I want to achieve, this way I can physically see what I have accomplished and feel 10x better about the day.
Some things I like to add onto my list are:
- Tidying my room, I love letting my room get messy over the week so when it comes to tidying it up, it’s a greater achievement. I also love being able to rearrange my room, or add in some new home decor bits especially this time of year.
- Cleaning make up brushes seems like a bit of funny thing to want to do but once you’ve done it you’ll feet great, I tend to do my brushes every 2 weeks on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Treat your skin, every week I like to do a full on pamper evening after eating dinner. This way I can take my time to do my skincare and give it a proper clean and mask it up.
- Every so often I find it really useful to go through and tidy all my drawers, whether it be my make up drawers or clothes drawers. You might discover something which you had forgotten about.
- I like to switch the make up thats in my everyday makeup bag, I go through my make up drawers and pick out products I want to try out or I’d forgotten about.
- Pick out some products which you want to use over the weeks, these could be new ones, or ones your want to try and use up.
- Reading blog posts and researching ideas for your own is a great way to gather some inspiration and help develop your blog.
- I tend to leave all my photography to the weekends because of the lighting, so I spend about an hour to two hours working on photos and creating new content.
- Plan your next week, decide what you want to do, whether it’s going out and about, or writing a blog post.
- Spend an hour or two watching your favourite movie or show