Today’s blogpost is all about giving you some ideas of what to do this month and a list for me to try and tick of as and when I do them. I’m hoping I can do all of these things this month and hope you can too!
- Go to a Christmas Tree Farm and pick your tree I did this last year and it wasn’t exactly what I expected, I thought it would be like in the movies, where you pick your tree and chop it. But I still managed to find a cute little patch of untouched Christmas trees to get some photos with.
- Decorate your tree This obviously goes without saying!
- Attend a Christmas party (or two) I have two Christmas parties to go to this year which I am super excited about!
- Rock a red lip If your anything like me then you’ll be in a red lip near enough anytime you leave the house, there is no other time of year when a red lip is acceptable for even a trip to Asda!
- Eat your weight in Camembert I think I discovered this amazing cheese last year and I got a little obsessed with it. I love dipping in French Stick and peppers!
- Drink your weight in hot chocolate covered in marshmallows and whipped cream Another obvious one, there are so many different flavours of hot chocolate out there now, you could even try a new one daily!
- Take a walk Blow the cobwebs away, this one is a great one to do inbetween Christmas and New Year to get you out of the house and walking off your Christmas dinner.
- Go to a Christmas market This is the one I am most likely to not be able to tick off as there is no local market near to me. But Christmas markets are super fun, even if you don’t buy anything they are still super festive and cute!
- Spend a day watching Christmas movies Have a day where you do nothing but watch movies and ofcourse eat Christmasy treats! The Christmas channel is my go to for the whole of December as there is always a sweet festive movie on.
- Make cookies There is nothing more cosy than baking in your kitchen and the smell radiating throughout the house of freshly baked cookies.
- Plan a Christmas party This year I took it upon myself to plan a Christmas meal for my department at work, it’s been so much fun planning and organising.
- Create a Christmas Eve snuggle box This is pretty much a box full of essentials for the night, from cosy pjs and socks to candles and face masks!
- Spend a Sunday morning in bed with a Ginger Bread Latte reading a book Ginger Bread Lattes are my obsession from November onwards so drinking one of them in bed reading Tanya’s Christmas is a great way of getting in the spirit.
- Wrap your presents with Christmas music on as loud as it can go This goes without saying, surely?
- Head to Starbucks (or Costa) for a festive drink I am a little obsessed with gingerbread lattes and pumpkin spice so any chance I have I will be drinking one.
What’s in your list of things to do this festive season? Let me know in the comments and be sure to follow me on Instagram so you don’t miss out @toriiitoriii