I love autumn, and I love winter, and I’m pretty sure I said I loved summer and spring at some point. But realistically I think I am more of an autumn winter kinda girl, summer was great when I used to spend it in California, but being in the UK kinda sucks so I’ve come to conclusion I cannot say I love summer the best. So here are 19 wonderful ideas to do this autumn, this is pretty much my to do list aswell so I can actually accomplish something and be productive and not just sit around doing nothing watching the leaves drop of the trees.
1. Go on autumnal walks There is nothing better than getting a bit of fresh air, so why not head out of your cosy warm house into the brisk autumnal air trapping though piles of leaves and enjoying the fall colours.
2. Get Baking Whether or not your a GBO fantatic baking doesn’t have to be hard, I recently came across pre made cookie dough in my local Asda. It’s so easy to use, just slice it and place it on a tray in the oven to get delicious smelling cookies (and house).
3. Go shopping I love seeing a new season in with a few new items in my wardrobe, it’s just makes planning outfits that little bit more fun. This year I have been loving Primark for all their knitwear and bobble hats!
4. Have (many) cosy nights in watching movies This one kind of explains itself. I will be doing a blogpost about my favourite shows to watch on a cosy day in next week.
5. Have a full on pamper session I have just put up a post earlier this week about my autumnal pamper picks so be sure to head over and check that out.
6. Drink a pumpkin spice latte (obvious I know) I was so late to the game this year, I didn’t get my PSL until the 30th September so I feel like I’ve missed out on it loads! But I’m sure I will be buying lots more before they go!
7. Add some cosyness to your room Fairy lights and candles add a real cosy feeling to your room, even having them on and burning on a full autumn day makes it feel so much nicer.
8. Buy a pumpkin and carve it (or just take photos with it) My dream is to go to a pumpkin patch and actually pick my own pumpkin but I can’t find anywhere near me, so buying one from a shop is the next closest thing!
9. Switch up your make up for autumn Nothing says autumn like a berry or dark lip!
10. Decorate your room for fall I am stocking up on pumpkins, they just make the cutest decoration to sit on top of dresses and they look really cute in photos!
11. Start a new show Autumn & winter are great times to get interested in a new tv show and binge watch on cold miserable days!
What’s in your to do list this autumn? Give me some ideas 🙂