As I’m now back in the swing of work properly after being on holiday for six weeks, I’ve been really struggling with getting up in the morning. Although I really don’t mind doing my makeup, basically know that I look better with it rather than without it, so not doing my make up is not an option. In order to have an extra 10 minutes in bed, I have picked out only 10 items of make up (one is a palette) in order to reduce the amount of time messing around and finding products and wasting time by not knowing what I want to use. So here are my 10 item everyday make up picks…
1. Prime Before I even look in the mirror which is inside my make up bag, I apply The Ordinary High-Adherance Silicone Primer which makes my skin feel super soft and makes it look better than what it is.
2.Mascara While my primer sinks in I apply my mascara, my go to at the minute along with half of he blogging community is Loreal Paradise Exactic. This makes my lashes look long and full of volume which is what everyone wants obviously!
3.Foundation Now my primer is set and lashes are looking on ‘fleek’ it’s time to get some even skin, my go to foundation at the minute is Mac Studio Fix. It is a little dark, but I’m trying to use it up so I can buy a lighter shade. This creates a pretty flawless matte base and already I’m looking so much better.
4. Under Eye Concealer I have finally found my perfect under eye concealer in the form of Bourjois Radiance Reveal. This is really righting, hydrating and doesn’t go cakey!
5. Cream Contour I have recently (in the past 6 months) become obsessed with cream contour, I use it as a base for my powder bronzer. I find it lasts much longer and looks more natural. I have been loving the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Contour Stick in the shade dark to contour my cheeks and then I apply it on my forehead to add some shadow.
6. I then set under my eyes with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, and then I set the rest of my face.
7. Next is my little cheat product, in order to make this a 10 piece make up look I chose to use a palette which contains bronzer, blush and high light. The chosen one for today is the Rosy Flush palette by Tanya Burr Cosmetics.
8. For my brows I have been using a pomade by MUA Cosmetics, I really like the look this particular pomade creates and it’s really easy to use and not go to over the top.
9. To finish my brows I set them using a brow mascara from Loreal.
10. And finally I complete my look with a nude lipstick, the shade I’ve chosen for today is Pink Cocoa by Tanya Burr Cosmetics.
Let me know what your 10 staple products are.