I love lazy days, days when you have no plans, you don’t need to put on make up or get dressed. But sometimes they do get a little boring, so here are some ideas to have a productive lazy day.
- Morning Routine Ofcourse this is a lazy day so you don’t want to be up super early, but you also don’t want to waste your whole day in bed. Set your alarm for a decent time, for me on a Sunday I like to set my alarm at 10am. This way I can have a lay but also not miss loads of the day. Just because your awake doesn’t mean you have to get out of bed straight away. I like to go through social media and watch YouTube Videos before I even open my blinds. I feel this sets me up for the day, and a lot o the time watching videos gives me motivation to get and do stuff!
- Make Your Bed & Tidy Even though you do want a lazy day, you don’t want your room to be a mess and have an unmade bed. Making your bed will put you in the right frame of mind so get up and start your day.
- Make Food If you have the whole day to do nothing then why not make some food that you normally wouldn’t make because of time limits. Find a nice recipe and get cooking!
- Take a walk With spring on its way it’s started to get nice outside, blue sky’s and a bit of sun (even though it’s still cold). This is a good at to get in some easy exercise without even realising it and get some fresh air.
- Make A List Make a list of what you want to get done, do this the night before so when you wake up its ready and you know what you have to do before even thinking. I make a ton of lists and hey really help get things done!
- Drink Water Spending the day at home is a great way to work out how hydrated you are, you could see how much water you drink and set goals for the week to drink more. Being more hydrated will give you more motivation, make you feel better and make your skin look good.
- Sort Out Ourfits for the Week Ahead If you have a job where you have to wear nice clothes everyday and look presentable then you can plan out your outfits and hang them them up ready in your wardrobe so you don’t have to worry about picking an outfit in the morning. I don’t have a job where I can my normal clothes so my clothes are so neglected all the time.
- Have a Pamper Ofcourse a lazy day would not be complete with out a little pamper. This could include running a bath, painting your nails, doing a hair and face mask and just relaxing.